Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Pile o' Squares

This is a pile (well, 2 piles) of 23 more granny squares heading out tonight (I hope) for use in charity afghans (the blankets, not the dogs, hee, hee).  I don't know that I'll have any for Robin's next meeting, though, between the 9 days and our upcoming beach trip.
Oh, and totally unrelated (except that it's still fiber arts):  I finally measured the Slow Bee Mystery shawl, and it's about 43" long at center back, and 212" across!  That's blocked, but unstretched; stretched, it's far larger.  Sheesh!

2 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Oh your shawl is so pretty (in the post below) and that penguin game is too funny!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! :)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Anonymous said...

Ah, Granny Squares! Years ago I made granny square Xmas stockings for the whole fam ~ still use them, they're so pretty! When it came time to make a granny square stocking for my granddaughter, 'Lil Moomette, I can't find the pattern to sew it together! The original pattern was over 20 yrs old! I love hand-crafted crochet items!

Thanks for stopping by my WW Mystery Photo!
Cindi @ Moomettesgram's Musings