Saturday, August 16, 2008

Meme-ful thoughts from me, me

In the last couple of months, a few people have tagged me with memes.  I've failed to carry through with them every single time.  I'm having a hard time with this.
First, I want to apologize to everyone who has included me.  I actually love getting tagged, especially by people who have left me other comments in the past, or whom I know from mbs, LT, Rav, and so on.  It makes me feel cyber-loved to be tagged by them and I appreciate it.
I don't know what it is though; I wind up ignoring the games/awards/questionnaires.  I look at the meme structure and inevitably, there are one or two interesting questions or requirements, and then some that leave me cold and disinterested, and more than that there's always the requirement that I then tag multiple other bloggers.  I'm never sure who hasn't already been tagged and who wouldn't want to play, or who would be offended by my tagging them, so I never want to start mentioning others.  That all seems sort of stupid based on the fact that obviously other people liked the idea enough for it to be circulating, and how validated I feel when I get picked.
In any case, for now I still haven't put enough thought in to follow up on any of them, but I want to thank the people who have tagged me, let them know I think it was nice of them, and encourage them to keep me in  mind for the future if they don't mind including someone who doesn't always have the courage, time, energy or knowledge to play along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you when it comes to the meme thing. I think you did a great job of expressing your thoughts!