Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oat Matzoh info just in

I just received this from Karen Beleck. I don't have any further info, but please feel free to contact her for more information or to place orders if you need to!

Thank you for your Patience!

We know you've been waiting for information regarding your Gluten Free Oat Matza for Passover 2009.
It's been an interesting season this year. The timing for gluten free oat matza production took place during the Gaza War in Israel. As a result, there were not enough experienced workers to produce the matza in a timely fashion. The entire Kestenbaum Family (Rabbi Kestenbaum, his wife, married children and their children) all came to Israel to roll up their sleeves and help with the baking process. Costs were incredibly high, and delays (due to the War) were frequent.In addition, both Rabbi Kestenbaum and his wife have been in and out of the hospital since their return to England. We are in the process of confirming the final price for matza this year, but have not done so. We are working to keep the cost of the oat matza at the same price as last year, but I have no definite answer for you yet. The matza has been shipped to America, and will be arriving soon. PLEASE tell anyone you know, who is not already on the email list, to contact me with their email address so that they can be informed of all information, as soon as I have it.I will send you another email IMMEDIATELY upon receiving the pricing information. The shipping will be additional, as always, and will come through UPS. As in the past, I will not run your credit card until I get the final bill from UPS.If you don't care about the price, and would like to go ahead and place your order, you may email me with that information. Remember that I need the following information:Your Name Your Shipping and Billing Address Your Contact Phone Number(s) Which Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) you will be using. If you choose, you may email me the number, expiration date, AND the THREE DIGIT SECURITY CODE OR--you may call me with that information. Quantity of boxes of machine matza, hand matza and matza meal you would like to order. Don't forget that matza meal is limited in quantity and it's first come, first served. I look forward to helping you meet your gluten free oat matza needs again this year. I will write again soon. If you call, please remember I am on the East Coast. Please call between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST. Thanks!
Karen Yosafat Beleck Your Oat Matza Lady410-358-9580oatmatza@gmail.com

No comments: