Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purim is over

Well, we got through it, though now the kids have to make it through Shushan Purim at school still--more costumes and candy to come.  We all got to megillah reading this morning, we sent and received many shalach manos, we relaxed, we discussed megillah and midrash, we made a nice seudah, and we visited Bubbie (my grandmother).  Yes, all of us visited Bubbie, I hope she doesn't need too long to recover.


And then this evening we sat and played and talked (and I knit) and Gilad practiced his spinning.

And while I feel like I should have some deep thoughts, I am too tired to think them.  I don't seem to be adding any commentary to this blog these days beyond the various asides and snarky comments.  I'm not really sure how much longer my intellect intends to remain on vacation, but I think it's time it started showing up to work.

No comments: