Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Marauders Shawl

I've been quiet (well, relatively) because I've been knitting up a storm. I cast on at the beginning of this month and tonight I've sewn in the last whomping willow bead. I give you:
The Marauders Shawl

That's right, it features
Owls, because everything magic begins with owls

Moony, in the form of full moons with whomping
willow branches, and crescent moons above

Wormtail

Padfoot
 and
Staghorn cables for Prongs
 While everything begins with owls, everything is surrounded and encompassed by
Sadly it doesn't show well, but it's Lily, a lily of the valley
stitch pattern for the border of the whole shawl top and sides
It's approximately 9'x2'. I might have gotten a little carried away.

1 comment:

galiah said...

OMG!!! A serious HP fan myself, I think this is FANTASTIC!!!