This morning Gilad came downstairs shaking a maraca, chanting, "Wokka, wokka, wokka! Wokka, wokka, wokka!" It really sounded like Fozzie Bear, until we figured out he was saying "maraca!"
Next, Sachy started singing (to the tune of "The Wheels on the Bus"): The Pikachu goes Pi-pi-pi, pi-pi-pi, pi-pi-pi.
Gilad promptly stripped naked and sang, "I need to go pee-pee-pee, pee-pee-pee, pee-pee-pee."
Then he ran for the toilet.
I told you we live in a sitcom. Apparently it's one involving muppets.
My yarn came--cabled cotton taupe yarn with which I plan to knit myself a kimono sweater from the Knit Kimono book (Interweave). In the mail and delivery service today, we also received:
- a loaner pump for Sachy, whose feeding pump is malfunctioning (unfortunately, we'll have to pay for the repairs, it's out of warranty)
- books from JewishUsedBooks.com, including a book I want to donate to Sulam on chinuch of special needs children, a picture book about a porcupine who learns to like himself for Gilad, a book about Rashi, a book about Torah learning in general for children, and a book by Rabbi A. Twerski (can't remember the title right now)
- a bathing suit for Addie and one for Gilad which were on super sale and they will need this summer
- a free review book via LibraryThing's Early Reviewers program
- shalach manos from ChaiLifeline
And on the Addie front, she's standing holding on to things with just one hand now.