Friday, May 27, 2011

Couldn't sign in!

I spent the last few days unable to sign in here on Blogger, so I didn't get to share the news until now...lookit, lookit, lookit!
My new Schacht Baby Wolf loom!  Eight shafts, castle, the works.  Thank you Victoria!



Until I get weaving on it, though, I've been weaving away on the rigid heddle loom.  I wove a spaced scarf (4/9 wool, simple tabby weave), and I've been spinning away.   I also finished another hat a couple of weeks ago I don't think I ever showed:

This one used the colors better, but not the stitch patterns.  Meanwhile, I have on the needles a lace sweater, a baby blanket, and a scarf for the shop.  I have the RH loom re-warped full across for yardage of some rayon 5/2 (gorgeous), and you know, nothing else on my hands.

No comments: