Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sheepiest Week of 2014

Yes I fell off the face of the earth for the last month. I'm not even going to start going into a discussion of what was going on, it will sound so contrived it would belong on a soap opera if it didn't really happen.
So we'll focus on this being the first week of May. Which means, yes, Star Wars day on 5/4 (May the Fourth be with you). Also, incidentally, MARYLAND SHEEP AND WOOL!

So yesterday and today I went up to help fold tee shirts. Those hundreds of tee shirts in a rainbow of about 15 different colors and 7 different adult sizes as well as children's? They don't arrive folded. They arrive boxed, ready to be folded.  And so a variety of people showed up to unload all the merchandise and then spend two afternoons folding shirts.

I had the privilege of folding the very last shirt that needed it:


And now tomorrow I go up to the grounds again to drop of my items for the skein and garment competition. And then comes the actual
MARYLAND SHEEP AND WOOL FESTIVAL.

Again, not that there is any excitement building.

No comments: