Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Thingers: Most Popular?

What's the most popular book in your library? Have you read it? What did you think? How many users have it?

Well, no surprise; the most popular books I have are the whole Harry Potter series (while I'm not amazed that the first book of the series is the most popular at all, it seems a bit odd to me that book 6 of the 7 book series is second most popular). Next after that is The Hobbit (hooray, much love) and then Pride and Prejudice (much love from dd Kayla, who adores it).
On the subject of P&P, I have to relate that the film was on TV the other night and Kayla was watching it with Feivel. At one point I heard him exclaim as a particular character returned to the screen, "Hey, I thought she was dead!" To which Kayla exasperatedly replied, "She had a broken heart, Feivel. She went away. She wasn't dead!"

No comments: